Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
The energy market is roughly $44 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 2%. Just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a national scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals. Now is the perfect time to upgrade your career with a green collar job.
Green Power Systems, Inc. (GPS) provides sustainable renewable energy products and services to homes and businesses. As experts in Solar | Roofing | HVAC | Windows | and Coatings, we understand that building green is not only the right thing to do, but the smart thing to do. Green buildings yield cost savings through reduced energy and water consumption, provide healthy indoor surroundings conducive to productivity, and place less of a burden on natural resources. GPS takes care of every step in the process to include design, engineering, project management and maintenance.
Established in 2002, we have evolved into one of the leading industry experts in the Southwestern United States and have built a reputation for our exceptional quality of knowledge base, best in class customer service, and field-proven measured results. By combining our outstanding product lines with in-depth knowledge, ultimate customer support services, zero down financing, and custom turnkey solutions, you can be sure that GPS is your best choice.
The Call Center Manager is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of inbound and outbound customer service representatives to include motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving. This role demands an experienced hands-on manager, who is well organized and highly effective in managing their staff, to maintain currency with all daily operational tasks and other ongoing customer service and retention activities.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedure and suggest methods to improve operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and inquiries as necessary.
- Motivate team, set and communicate clear expectations and goals for employee performance and responsibilities.
- Provide performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Write and administer performance development plans for skill improvement and performance reviews.
- Address disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy. Prepare warnings and communicate with employees.
- Be available for employees that experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Insure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Assist Vice President with daily operation of call center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and reward and recognition programs.
- Subject matter expert on GPS’ family of brands products, services, and pricing.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Track departmental stats for team goals as well as individual goals.
- Administer department responsibilities by coordinating work and projects; manage various procedures and programs developed and facilitated by the department using the fundamentals of project management.
- Assist with implementation of call center strategies & tactics.
- Demonstrate and ensure adherence to all GPS departmental policies/standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or study.
- Minimum 4 years of management in a call center environment or other similar role.
- At least 2 years of progressive management/supervisory experience is required.
- Experience with data extraction and analysis, billing systems, data models and database structure & design.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Participative leadership style with strong emphasis on staff development is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with capacity to project warmth and empathy.
- Experienced in coaching, motivating, and interacting with people.
- Effective listening and organizational skills.
- Ability to independently prioritize workload.
- Detail-oriented and good problem solving skills.
- Eligible to work in the U.S. now and in the future without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)
GPS’ approach to compensating our employees is unique and progressive. We offer a workplace that is casual, upbeat and hard working. We strive for quality workmanship and place a large emphasis on customer satisfaction and education. We offer great pay commensurate with experience along with excellent benefits including:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
Be excited about what you do
You’ve got valuable knowledge and on-the-job experience … and we want to hear from you. Contact us directly by emailing your resume (CallCenterManager@GreenPowerSystems.com)